Re: [Libevent-users] How to set "allow_dirty_shutdown" for SSL?

Nick Mathewson wrote:
[...]
There _is_ a mechanism to distinguish OpenSSL errors from one another
from eventcb: bufferevent_get_openssl_error().   The only problem is
that a closed connection is not necessarily reported by openssl as an
openssl error.  I wonder if we can find some unused part of the
openssl error space to reserve for libevent.

Unfortunately I can't use this method as the event is not triggered by
OpenSSL, but by my underlying bufferevent (through be_openssl_eventcb),
so the OpenSSL error is always "0" for me.

Best regards,
  Joachim