Re: [Libevent-users] multiple events handling

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 23:59, Venki Solaiyappan (svenki)
<svenki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> KudosJ
>
> I am excited to use libevent for my apps,
>
> I am wondering if I can
>
> a)ÂÂÂÂÂ Tag multiple events/fds to one callback handler (specifically, timer
> fd and shm queue fd etc..)

Of course, just pass the same function pointer.

> b)ÂÂÂÂÂ If yes, how do I distinguish the events/fds in the callback handler.

The called function gets the file descriptor, event bitmask, and a
void* of your choosing as parameters. You haven't given enough
information to determine how exactly those should be used to solve
your problem.