Re: [Libevent-users] [ANN] Libevent 2.0.22-stable is released

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://libevent.org/ still shows only
> https://github.com/downloads/libevent/libevent/libevent-2.0.21-stable.tar.gz

Yes.  Apparently github has a new IP that they use for
pages.github.io, and until my registrar updates my DNS records, you'll
get a stale version of the page.

I hope this gets resolved soon; apparently if I had tried to update
the page more recently, I would have figured out sooner.  If the fix I
tried  is correct, things should be better some time tomorrow.

cheers,
--
Nick