[Libevent-users] HTTP proxy + chunked requests handling

Hey,

How Can I handle the chunked requests in my proxy ? I have *really* no
idea how to handle those requests using libevent 1.4.x, I've added the
chunked_callback and it's called.
The problem is that I really don't know what should I do next. I have
no idea where should I use:
void 	evhttp_send_reply_end (struct evhttp_request *)
void 	evhttp_send_reply_start (struct evhttp_request *, int, const char *)

Now I'm doing something like this:
void http_request_chunked(struct evhttp_request *req, void *arg)
{
  struct req *r=arg;
  evhttp_send_reply_chunk(r->req,req->input_buffer);
}

So it generally does nothing...

Greetings
JÄdrzej Nowak