Re: [Libevent-users] Suddenly changed release tarball of 1.4.10-stable

Niels Provos <provos@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
> there was an older version in that directory but it was not announced
> and linked to.   The version that is currently linked from the
> libevent page is the official release, although I have not announced
> it yet.   If you still have a copy and the corresponding signature of
> the previous file, I am happy to put it back and rename the current
> version to something more outlandish such as 1.4.14a.

Thanks a lot! I just sent the old file to you.

I don't have any signature of it, but it has exactly the SHA1 sum as
denoted in the Mingw-cross-env changeset ae504f83b68d of 5 June 2010:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/annotate/ae504f83b68d/src/libevent.mk

You can also find its SHA1 sum in our current release tarball:

http://www.very-clever.com/download/nongnu/mingw-cross-env/
http://www.very-clever.com/download/nongnu/mingw-cross-env/mingw-cross-env-2.14.tar.gz

Greets,
Volker