Re: [Libevent-users] Issue with Windows fork CreateProcess

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Ed Day <edday2006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The patch is attached, further comments below.

Ah, I get it now!  When you said, "The code that builds the command
should be modified to ensure the extension is present," I thought that
you meant that there was some problem with the build process.  But the
patch makes everything clear.

I've merged it, with a simplification to make it a little more
straightforward by using a static array rather than an allocated
pointer.  This also lets us remove the free(commandline) statments,
which would have broken compilation on non-windows systems.  I've
tested it, and I think I got everything right, but please let me know
if I've messed it up.

(Oh, and nm about the email issue; I didn't see the connection when
you sent the mail.)

Many thanks,
--
Nick