Re: [Libevent-users] Send evbuffer to multiple clients

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 [...]
> Hm.  I worry that people will expect changes to the source buffer to
> appear after the source buffer is added.  Ah well, we can fix that one
> with
  .... appropriate documentation.

Sorry about that.  I tend to compose several paragraphs at once when I
write, adding new thoughts to each as I form them and returning to
finish each before I send.  Sometimes, though, I miss an unfinished
paragraph, and leave a sentence unfinished.  Thanks to Sebastian for
letting me know about this instance, and many apologies for the

yrs,
--
Nick