Re: [Libevent-users] libevent callback execution order in case of muliple FD's are ready for read/write

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 11:21 PM, ravi chandran <ravigct27@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am using libevent 2.0, I have added set of events to event loop.

Maybe you want to switch to 2.1.8?

> If all the FD's are available for read at the same time, In which order the
> callback will be triggered? I have not configured any priority for events.

They will be triggered in the same order as they arrived (because
default number of active queues is 1, see event_base_new_with_config()
in event.c).

> Is the event library will make the epoll system call again after all the
> previously set FD's event callback are processed (or) epoll call will be
> made, after return from  every single FD's associated callback.

After all existing events processed.