Re: [Libevent-users] How to reference event_base in other parts of code?

You maybe right... I see now that the curl example only worked when it used event_base_dispatch() after memset'ing the static "GlobalInfo g "struct. So that struct was never removed as long as the program ran. In my case the struct is allocated on the stack and then i exit immediately leaving curl events/callbacks with invalid memory.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 12:55 PM Azat Khuzhin <azat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After making this one change when I try to enter some url in the fifo my application segs fault.

Don't you have use-after-scope, in other words does your events created on heap?