[Libevent-users] polarSSL support

Hello,

I have used libevent on two projects now with great success. I use the bufferevent_ssl() APIs on one project, but I now have a requirement to work with PolarSSL. ÂI really like the well documented and clean PolarSSL APIs, but since it is GPL I suppose no one has created a PolarSSL implementation for libevent? At least I didn't see much on this after searching around a bit.

BTW...Nick: you and your contributors have done a great job with libevent. I really enjoy working with it. ÂJust did a solo project for an airline and it is running right now with 20K+ concurrent connections.

Thanks,
-Bill