[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[Libevent-users] polarSSL support
- To: libevent-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Libevent-users] polarSSL support
- From: Bill Vaughan <billvaughan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:17:09 -0400
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: libevent-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: libevent-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:17:17 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=G9Aj4CoPb1+rv+/K0pMxArS/jAcskKMwEYuMxPqbitg=; b=Nz1T3nQprXOldxlmTcKcgnqwI3UNmHPQqDtC4NayUncANakwQbWida9+zxPDsLEDTM E5vJZdhlHt9+tc0R3B6/NB1S11juZXip2xD1vCDc9u6eWWhtreUqrLSEm9GMx4h41YGu vGQow96JG/hXMUwNb74aX6jy8QYu/g1QmIL5fxjOM4mkIekjRl5/uTotz3LgOixNCCH1 PFRdQNfSUzuLnunt/b97hweIg5oeASoM8xmBUg4DYq7IgTYUJJ1hUq4XG+iQLqoWycsp E1XLFaW4X5AUalw2wLO9IsoNyJurShhergWB9J1Z6ma6JKvdIEtvJWguvQa54r9T4Gw/ jvvA==
- Reply-to: libevent-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-libevent-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have used libevent on two projects now with great success. I use the bufferevent_ssl() APIs on one project, but I now have a requirement to work with PolarSSL. ÂI really like the well documented and clean PolarSSL APIs, but since it is GPL I suppose no one has created a PolarSSL implementation for libevent? At least I didn't see much on this after searching around a bit.
BTW...Nick: you and your contributors have done a great job with libevent. I really enjoy working with it. ÂJust did a solo project for an airline and it is running right now with 20K+ concurrent connections.