[Libevent-users] Adding Mark Ellzey as a Libevent maintainer

Hi, all!

As you've noticed, I've been pretty slow with Libevent development
lately, due to the pace of my day job at Tor.  So I'm asking Mark
Ellzey, longtime contributor and libevhtp guy, to step in as another
maintainer.  I've given him commit and admin access to the various
repositories; let's see how it goes.  Welcome, Mark!

I'm not stepping down, and I hope that having another maintainer
actually makes it so I can spend *more* time on Libevent, by having
somebody to help me focus.

Top priority for a while is probably going to be getting 2.1 out the door.

"Soon I Hope."

peace,
--
Nick Mathewson