Re: [Libevent-users] build libevent2 in windows without thread support

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM, JiangHao <jaxecn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i only use select in windows,and don't care about thread.so i want to build libevent2 without thread support,then I edit the event-config.h,add #define _EVENT_DISABLE_THREAD_SUPPORT,and
use nmake to build libevent2.
is that ok?do i missing something?

Hm. I seem to recall that thread support is required in windows, or IOCP can't work.

That said, if you wanted to try disabling thread support, and you also don't use IOCP, the step you describe might well work for building thread-free with nmake : give it a try and see whether more fixes are needed?

--
Nick