Re: [Libevent-users] Forwarding events to a different event base.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Kelly Brock <Kerby@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
>> >        So, given the latest rc does not support listener sockets under
>> Win
>> > IOCP (unless that has changed),
>>
>> Are you talking about the IOCP based evconnlistener stuff?  It's
>> supposed to be working; if it isn't, you should open a bug on the
>> tracker.
>
>        I tried it last rc (maybe 2 ago) and it was non-functional, or at
> least I never got any connection events when I used an IOCP backend.

Okay.  If you try a current one and it doesn't work, please file a bug
report with a little sample code?  It seems to work fine for me and
Chris.

That goes for everybody, btw: If you find something in Libevent that
isn't working right, PLEASE do not assume that the developers already
know about it unless there is a bugtracker entry for it.

Also, drop a line if the event_active() trick needs more documentation
somewhere to make sense, or it doesn't seem to wrk as expected, or
whatever.

Hoping it works out,
--
Nick