Re: [Libevent-users] Touble with installing libevent as user on Solaris

Dear all,

I solved this problem (installing libevent on an old Solaris without
root access) by installing the previous version: 2.0.20. Somehow
everything went fine now...

For myself, I don't really need to know why 2.0.21 wouldn't compile,
but if you are interested in researching it further, I am glad to
provide you with more details.

Best,
Johan