Re: [Libevent-users] SSL problems after update to libeven 2.1.8

> Note that I moved the setup of EV_READ | EV_WRITE setup a bit further up on the connect part. I was worried that without doing so, we could possibly run into races caused by data being available early. This would be matching our callback setup timing.

Does event_base_loop() and
bufferevent_socket_connect()/bufferevent_enable() runs in different
threads? If so this can be true.

But this will not break anything, since they will be read after, that's
it. IOW both patches is fine.

--
  Azat.