Re: [Libevent-users] bufferevent_setwatermark() enables reading

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Simon Perreault
<simon.perreault@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2010-09-09 17:28, Simon Perreault wrote:
>> Would this be the right fix?
>
> Argh, git-send-email didn't do what I wanted it to do. Here's the patch
> in attachment. Sorry.

This looks good to me.  Merging it.  Thanks for tracking this down!

BTW, any I could talk you into a regression test for this, so the
behavior can't come back in the future? :)

yrs,
--
Nick