Re: [Libevent-users] ANN: Libevent 2.0.7-rc is released

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Mihai Draghicioiu
<mihai.draghicioiu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good job.
>
> However, i seem to be getting a lot of different crashes with the http
> code. I'm not sure if it's my application or the libevent code, i'll
> have to debug it, but i hope you've planned a http bug hunt until the
> next tarball :)

I would love to!  :)  It will depend when the next tarball comes out,
though.  I have some killer deliverables due for my Real Actual Job at
the end of September, so unless my workload goes much better than
expected, I'm probably not going to be able to get into http myself
before then.  So the likeliest-to-get-fixed-soon stuff is probably
going to be stuff where the reporter provides not only the bug report,
but also a new unit test test case, and ideally a fix too.  Barring
that, well, maybe my work _will_ go faster than I planned. :/

peace,
--
Nick