From: Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Libevent-users] Possible memleaks reported in Debian bug#679217
To: Leo Antunes <costela@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Leo Antunes <costela@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Could someone with more experience with the code (Nick?) take a look at
> the small patches provided in this[0] Debian bug? They seem
> straightforward enough, but I'd rather have them merged upstream than
> blindly apply them to the Debian packages.

They look okay superficially. They're not likely to hit Debian much in
practice, since they can only get triggered on an OOM where malloc()
or calloc() returns NULL, which simply doesn't tend to happen much on
linux glibcs, right?

Also, when I commit them, what should I use for the git Author field?
They appear to be from George Danchev , but the author in the file is
given as Anibal Monsalve Salazar.  Who wrote these patches and the
writeups on them?

--
Nick