Re: [Libevent-users] WinApi window does not respond when created from evhttp request callback

By thread i meant context in which callback was called, actually there is no threading that done by me - only libevents callbacks. So there only issue is window that was created by win api inside callback function stop responding (and getting signals) when step out from callback function.

Thanks for advice about internal queue - this is how i managed to solve problem by now, but actually i was hopping there more elegant way to do it