Re: sdkprojects.html

Christian Reiniger wrote:
> project by <a href="mailto:dank@alumni.caltech.edu">Dan Kegel</a> targeting
> portable networking.&nbsp; The interface is like DirectPlay (hence the
> codename).&nbsp; The SDK has been used in 10+ games on DOS, Win95, MacOS
> and Linux.&nbsp; The availability of this SDK is still unknown -- there
> is currently some debate on what Licenses to choose.&nbsp; The SDK has
> advanced networking innards that make it very compatible with NAT; see
>
> {Does anyone know the current situation here? Dan, are you still
> subscribed?}

I'm still here, but might have to unsubscribe (carpal tunnel, y'know).

You might mention that Civ: Call To Power uses this SDK.

Still rushing to get Heavy Gear 2 out the door (for lo these many
months).  Just added launching-from-the-web demo to the sdk (and
am still looking for a decent java or javascript chat to go
with it).
I need to spend some time with our licensing guys and making
sure our ducks are all in a row, but it's hard with games
going out the door constantly.
- Dan