Re: sdkprojects.html

> My notes are the lines in {}

I've incorporated your ideas, plus I've revamped the
sections about OpenGL, Mesa, CS, ClanLib and PPlay
(and a few touchups here and there).
The typo hunt can be done at
http://www.larian.com/rat/sdkprojects2.html
and other ideas are ofcourse very welcome too :)

PS I've contacted the people behind the XSW project,
and they seem to agree to make an article for the site
which would be a case study of XSW, a game written
by coders new to linux games programming; as such it'll
probably be a great roadmap, thus a great article for the
site.. stay tuned !

PPS If anybody has any graphical ideas for the site, you can
always post an URL to something cool out there on the web;
I could always fire up a pixel program and see if I can rip it's
look for all new buttons and logos etc for linuxgames ;)

Bert