Re: Linuxgames Homepage

>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Reiniger <warewolf@mayn.de> writes:

Christian> Esben Haabendal Soerensen wrote:
> [...]
Christian> Nick or Rob, can you please put it up? I don't have a ftp
Christian> client supporting recursive put here...
>>  If you want to I can help you out here.  I have the above
>> mentioned tar.gz file unpacked at sunsite.  I could make a new
>> tar.gz file with the old files and move the contents of Ingo's
>> tar.gz file into place.
>>
>> Just say the word ;-)

Christian> Pleeease ;)

Ok.  Done.

The old stuff, the stuff I deleted, is in old.tar.gz

Hope this is what you needed...

Christian> BTW: Is it possible to get shell access at sunsite so that
Christian> we can unpack tar.gz's ourselves?

No.

We try our best to provide a secure and stable site for all the
projects.  A vital part of this strategy is to only give shell account
to the people actually involved in maintaining the server.  So, sorry
:-/ That is just how we do it.

/bart
--
caffeine low .... brain halted