Re: Website

Rob> On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 04:59:11PM -0400, Paul Anderson wrote:
>> Just let me know when and I'll configure my webserver to host
>> linuxgames.org.
Rob> Who own the linuxgames.org domain?
Rob> Anyone in for linuxgamedev.org or some other alternative?

Is a domainname really that important ?  If you can live with a url
like http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames/ you get a fast and reliable
webserver with a maintainance staff of more than 10 people dedicated
to serve projects like yours.

You could go for your own domain and move to someones private pc, but
then you will not be able to use all the sunsite resources and
of-course all us sunsite staff guys ;-)  And you might end up in a
situation like the one you have just experienced again....

/bart
--
caffeine low .... brain halted