Re: I'm back.

> > >a SWOT (strenght/weakness, opportunities/threat) analysis might be good for
> > >those so developers can more easily choose. For example, how well qualified

> > Someone has to be the official "maintainer" for that. Bert?
>
> Euh, I could always start by bringing the page more up to date and go into some
> more detail of the really big SDKs (esp. OpenGL's description is pathetic, and
> CSpace and PPlay deserve some more attention, or at the very least an update).
> I'll start there.
>   To fit the above description it'll need input from people who actually *use*
> all
> those SDKs though, and I can't do that.

Of course. But someone has to always keep the overview of what things
are still needed in the list, has to look around for new tools and libs
and be somehow responsible for adding them to the list.

> > We generally need to nominate "maintainers" for the various parts. What
> > about an IRC meeting? Saturday, 21:00 UTC, IRCNet (irc.funet.fi etc),
> > channel #lgdc ?
>
> What time is that CET ?

do a "date" (should give you the local time) and compare it with "date
-u" (time in UTC) Add that difference to 21:00 and you know it ;)

         Christian