GNow

Hi Folks.
	I and my friends are a brasilian group of game programers that are
interested on creation of Free Open Source Games, according the GPL
(Sorry my bad english). So, we create a project, called GamesNow
(http://members.xoom.com/games_now - english version will come soon) and
start the creation of a game called webness.
	Now, we are in dificulties to adiministrate the project, because the
most of us is 20 years old and we never administrate a so big project
and we do not have MUCH experience with linux. We don't want, initially,
use any type of library to make the game, but we don't were able
neitheir to change the video mode, calling the int 10h. We know that
linux run in protected mode, but doesn't exist any way to make the code
without use libraries?
	Because we don't have much experience in big projects, we don't know
where to let the code, because need to share that between all parts of
the group. What we need to use CVS? We do not know, too, where to find a
good IDE for make the code. We are using the RHIDE
(http://linusp.usp.br/rpm2html/contrib/libc5/i386/rhide-1.3-1.i386.html),
but it don't work well with our caracter code, the interface become
UGLY!!!
	Thanks for all, I will be happy if I can help you any day.
	Bye,
 Marcelo.