Fwd: Book guy

----------  Mail forwarded (Author is Bryan Patrick Coleman)...  ----------
Subject: Book guy
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:15:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bryan Patrick Coleman <bpcolema@uncg.edu>

>* Bryan, how is the Book doing? Many of the editorials, howtos, tutorials
>etc we need for the website can also be used for the book (and vice versa)

Hey Christian could you forward this to the list?

I am still here, it appears that my isp is not going to fix the problem of
the block any time soon. So I am going to use one of my other email
addresses to add to the list. The book is comming, I have had less time
this symester than I thought I was going to but I sould be able to play
catch up over the summer. It seems people are reappering thats good! I was
about to give up too.

I have some stuff on http://www.uncg.edu/~bpcolema/LGP/

Its not the newest stuff I have and thoereticaly there is more floating
around out there with the other authors. We do now have cvs access. If you
gave me a password and username and that does not work let me know they
had to change a few things. I have not yet uploaded anything there yet as
I am not yet sure how I want to do things. I am thinking that if we all
use lyx then the chapters can just be listed in order like.

chapterone.lyx
chaptertwo.lyx
appendixone.lyx

and so on. It would make changing stuff arround easyer in the long run
because no files would have to be deleted. I am kind of leanning toward
lyx because there is a linuxdoc mode that can output sgml. Plus lyx is
kind of a no brainer kind of a thing. I still read the messages on
linuxgames but I will not be able to post untill I signup with a new
account. I am also right in the middle of finals so it may be a few days
before you here from me but I am here. :)

-  Bryan Patrick Coleman  -  Triad Linux Users Group  -  bpcolema@uncg.edu  -
     -  http://www.wayward.net/tlug/index.html  -  tlug-mail@uncg.edu  -