Resource categories extended

The "resources" section of the new site now got a few more categories.
Hopefully that will de-clutter the display a bit.
The individual resource entries don't really reflect the change yet (I just
did some very simple search-and-replace queries on the DB). Changing that
means clicking around on web forms for about 1h, and I pay per-minute fees
for my home connection. Tomorrow I'm at Uni again however, so expect this
to be done tomorrow noon.

Note: Of course this (simply adding a few categories) is only a temporary
solution, as the large number of entries in that part (right now it's 95
IIRC, with much potential for growth) requires something more sophisticated.
But that requires some larger abount of time to implement, and I don't have
*that* much time right now. It's however one of the first things I'll do
next.

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

Drive C: not found (A)bort (R)etry (P)arty because you have Linux installed