Still alive

	Just so you know: I am still alive. I have recovered my HD which Christian
informed you I had lost. Well, actually, I had to jump hoops to get some
files off of it. I have a basic server at home for my consulting business
and some somewhat important files went south with the drive, so I had help
from a friend and recovered them.

	Anyways, what needs doing? I guess as the website near completion, control
finally returns more to Christian. I have been following the developments
and comments on the LGDC maillist and it's nice to see the site well
received. I am still a humble servant of LGDC, ready to toil in its mines
some more. :)

PT