Re: Still alive

Paul Tiseo wrote:

>Just so you know: I am still alive. I have recovered my HD which Christian
>informed you I had lost.

Your description certainly sounded grave ;)

>	Anyways, what needs doing? I guess as the website near completion, control

(1) activate the search interface (I just commented out the search button
in header_row.php3 for now)
(2) put up some more of the static pages, mainly the "project history" and
"supporters" stuff
(3) Do some prettifying ;)

These are most important now (which means I'll certainly come up with more
soon ;)

I'll take a nap now and then (1) fix the file upload stuff and (2) submit
the articles.

I'm also working on the new category system (backend code is mostly
written, but that's only about 20%) and some more modular display code
(inspired by comments from Outlaw Jim).
My experimental code is in nextgen2/ - please stay out of that, guys, as
most of that stuff is completely untested.

Oh, another thing: I removed the ".Old_lgdc/" dir on the website and
instead created tarballs of the older site versions (site_v1.tar.gz and
site_v2.tar.gz)

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

...10001000110101011010101101011110111010113...????