Re: New Site Betatest

Jan Ekholm wrote:

>Shouldn't fonts, coloring etc. be done with stylesheets nowadays? When I
>learned to use them it was really nice to be able to get rid of all ugly
>nice headings).
>
>Yes, I know it is more work, but it sure is easier to maintain in the long

It's actually less work, as only *one* stylesheet block is needed for each
design (and that block can be simply include()d everywhere)

It *would* be the nicest solution, but like Bert I fear that the people
without proper CSS support won't be happy with it...

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)