Re: Scripting

Chris wrote:

> Just an aside - if you can use glib's module functions (g_module_open/
> g_module_symbol/ g_module_close) then the implementation is hidden and
> you can use the same plugin code on Linux, HP-UX and Windows (so the docs
> say anyway, I've never tried it because I prefer jabbing sharp objects
> into by eyes to Windows programming)

If you really care about portability then you could use the routines from
within Crystal Space to dynamically load dll or so files. These work on
Linux (and other unix clones), Windows, MacOS/X, BeOS, DOS (yes
even dos!), and OS/2.

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

Not matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got
there first, and is waiting for it.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)