Re[2]: Linux Game Development Update

> It's going to be a text-only RPG style game, sort of an enhanced
> LORD with greater configurability(if anyone's familiar with LORD).

Can I suggest a design consideration? (Well, I'm going to with or
without your approval =P )  If I were you, I would carefully plan your
console interface and the format of your data files in anticipation of
someone (not necessarily you) creating a cool graphical front end for
the game.  Whether or not it happens, it would be a good exercise.

Just a thought.

Ian