Re: The Unknown Game

I've used a similar idea for a game I'm working on.  Except instead of
just calling a function from the loadable module, I created a class
with several pure virtual functions for game objects.  When the game
starts it loads the modules and asks what objects it defines and how to
create them.

I can't check your code out right now but I was wondering how you avoided
C++ name mangling.  I'm also suggest adding a prefix to your functions
since there is a well known posix function by the name of kill.  My guess
is that you aren't really calling the correct function.  That could
account for the lack of error output, however, that could also be caused
by the use of buffered output functions.  Try adding an fflush(stderr);

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu