Re: Civ:CTP

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Michael Maher wrote:

> I was at Loki a few weeks ago and told scott about this list, so Sam or
> him might be on it.  My favorite questions to ask them is what they think
> of 'warez' and if they are afraid of that.

What could they possible answer but; "Warez sucks, of course", and "To
some extent, but we expect the Linux community to support us by bying our
products".

I would like to ask them why the city screen takes so long to show when
the number of cities rise. Can be a real pain - in an otherwise excellent
game.

Another could be; why "RailRoad Tycoon". Why not "Transport Tycoon
Deluxe". ;-)

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
Microsoft's stance in this brouhaha is, of course, hypocritical to the