Re: Beta Version - Please help

"Philipp Gühring" wrote:

> And to the programmers:
> The biggest remaining problem i see is the timing and
> synchronisation. So I will be glad to get some tips which tools/APIs
> to use to get timing issues right. (Just look at the sourcecode, and
> you will know what I mean!)

I think I'd know what you mean if I understood german a bit better! :-)

I understand "käse" and "gross", and it didn't get me a large extra
cheese pizza at the Pizza Hut in Stuttgart, even if the manager spoke
the two tongues I speak (or at least, claimed to!).

All this to say: what's your problem exactly? You want the time of the
day? Algorithms to time events together?

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/