Re: Call For Articles

Paul Tiseo wrote:

>         Well, it's been a while since we have seen new articles, so I am
> issuing a call for new articles before the momentum we managed to garner
> begins to fizzle out. Please, think about something or ask someone you think
> should write to do so.

Well, if you're talking about news article (like in "newsgroup"), I
tried posting something last week (or maybe the one before), but it
didn't seem to get thru.

If you're talking about article for the web site, I am currently
researching *high* performance graphics for X Window. I tried
researching the web about this, but there is just about no information
about that.

P.S.: for those who wonder, it shouldn't be a course about MIT-SHM. I
will include this, but it's far from all.

P.P.S.: X is really crap.

P.P.S.S.: for real.

--
Pierre Phaneuf