[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
More Loki questions
Okay, I made 5 more questions. If everyone is happy with the previous five
and these one we/I can send them to Loki. I've tried to make them about game
development so they suit the LGDC. If I missed out on some important issues
let me know.
6) You were able to convince Activision to let you make a Linux port of
their game. How hard was that to do? What should Linux users do to get
more games ported other than buying the ones that have been? Do you think
petitions and requests will work?
7) Do you think there will be a time that companies like Loki will no longer
be necessary because the software houses have their own Linux developers
working on releases?
8) If you had to praise and critisize one area of Linux (game) development,
what would they be?
9) Which games are on your wishlist to be ported, if any?
10) Do you have any advice for Linux game developers creating their own game
or making a port/clone?
Rob Kaper | mail: firstname.lastname@example.org + email@example.com + firstname.lastname@example.org
| web: http://capsi.com/ + http://capsi.cx/
| "Oh, very clever Worf. Eat any good books lately?"