Re: This list

I would find it useful, at I get some spam claiming to be from the list,
and it would help filter that out...

for example...

----
:0:
* ^Subject: *\[LGDC\]
IN-linuxganes

:0:
* \(From|To|Cc).*linuxgam
/dev/null
----
Would kill alot of spam where the names were picked up from the list.

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Pierre Phaneuf wrote:

> Paul Tiseo wrote:
>
> >         Would six characters *really* push people's mail program over the
> > edge?
>
> And would they really be useful? I mean, I read this list thru the
> newsgroup on sunsite, and other mailing lists I read go thru either
> procmail or the Netscape Messenger filters, so I'd be hard-pressed to
> ever find those six caracters anything else than annoying, no?
>
> --
> Pierre Phaneuf
> Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/
> "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.
> Then they fight you. Then you win." -- Gandhi

Mark Collins (mcollins@openworld.co.uk)
	The wonderful thing about standards is that there are so many
	to choose from