TuxRacer goes closed source

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-08-02-011-20-NW-GM

My comment: Argh! Couldn't they have said so 6 monts ago, so we could have
forked the codebase. As it is now, progress on TuxRacer - the Open Version
- has completly stalled.

Jasmin, you could have let us know a long time ago....

When that is said; I have nothing against closed source games. This is
just a weird situation, and a bit frustrating. The good thing is that at
least we now know where we stand, and can start maintaining TuxRacer (if
we so wish). Hopefully it will get rolling again.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
In a stinging rebuke, a federal judge Monday ruled Microsoft Corp. violated