[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: Linuxgames <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: hmmmph
- From: Anarky <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 01:34:59 +0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:35:44 -0400
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030727 Thunderbird/0.1
now I get this for a reply I gave:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.rdslink.ro.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
184.108.40.206 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 552 MessageWall: MIME/REJECT: Message contains no parts accepted at this address
so on so forth