Re: can't subscribe to artists' list

Christian Reiniger wrote:
<lgdc-artists-subscribe@sunsite.dk>:
"
isn't that the address I was supposed to write to?
Theoretically yes. And that mailing list *does* still exist. It hasn't been used since, wait, February 2001, but that shouldn't change things.
Strange.
Wow, I never knew that that mailing list existed in the first
place.

But then, I also think that linuxgames@sunsite.dk is quite
under-publicised (might pimp it on happypenguin or linuxgames.com
if I find the time).

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"I am NOT a nut!  I am the keeper of the seven universal truths!"