Re: Static Linking Throuble with OpenGL

Adam D. Moss wrote:
If you have an old machine lying around somewhere then the
only solution I can see would be to install an older-glibc
Linux distro and use that as a build machine.
Oh, you could always use another partition on your main
machine for this (I tend to automatically discount any
solutions that involve a reboot :)), or something like User
Mode Linux and a distro installed on a loopback device (hmm,
how?).  But in the latter case although you could use it to
build, it wouldn't likely be up to the task of testing too
(can't see accelerated GL working under UML, VMware or any
other abstraction layer).

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"I am NOT a nut!  I am the keeper of the seven universal truths!"