Re: LI as domain holder for open projects

Paul Tiseo wrote:

>        Last week, after my parents left, I began my term project for a class
>for which the professor obviously didn't realize the enormity of the term
>project he spec'ed out just before exam week! Last three night I have been up
>till 3am debugging my assembler. Tonight...my exam.

<sadgrin>

>        You can look at a skeleton at:
>http://sunsite.auc.dk/lgdc/nextgen/main.php3/ No links work yet. And, the

It took a few seconds to get used to the new color scheme, but now - it's
cool. better structured, clearer than the current one. The table should
perhaps be scaled to 100% page width (it looks a bit funny now...).
Did you plan for the "main site, us mirror" links (in the title bar?) & the
sunsite & gamedev.net buttons (below the poll?)?

>php page for result display yet. {FILES} will carry slashdot and linux game

Perhaps that shouldn't be in the top left cornet (most prominent position),
as it's "only" external info.

Good work.

	Christian