Re: LI as domain holder for open projects

Mads> On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Paul Tiseo wrote:
>> headlines. The MySQL db would go down occasionally and since we are
>> the only ones using it, I'd have to wait for Esben to bring it back
>> up via email. The last time I bugged him, he made a cron job lately
>> to do the re-start automatically.

Mads> The mysql distribution I use comes with a "wrapper" that does
Mads> this and more so. It is an ordinary shell script, avaiable in
Mads> the rpm from the mysql.com websites.

Yes, but unfortunately it was also dying :-(  Finally we found out
what was causing this (and numerous other serious problems) and
everything is now running smoothly, and I should probably go back to
the safe_mysqld script.

/bart
--
caffeine low .... brain halted