Re: LI as domain holder for open projects

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Paul Tiseo wrote:

> headlines. The MySQL db would go down occasionally and since we are the only
> ones using it, I'd have to wait for Esben to bring it back up via email. The
> last time I bugged him, he made a cron job lately to do the re-start
> automatically.

The mysql distribution I use comes with a "wrapper" that does this and
more so. It is an ordinary shell script, avaiable in the rpm from the
mysql.com websites.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
If you aim the gun at your foot and pull the trigger, it's UNIX's job to