Re: LI as domain holder for open projects

At 11:36 PM 12/8/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Paul, what's the situation at your front? when can we setup the mirroring?

        Last week, after my parents left, I began my term project for a class
for which the professor obviously didn't realize the enormity of the term
project he spec'ed out just before exam week! Last three night I have been up
till 3am debugging my assembler. Tonight...my exam.

        This weekend, LGDC's website! :) There is already a basic thing up. The
MySQL tables are set up, I just need to put in the php that generates
headlines. The MySQL db would go down occasionally and since we are the only
ones using it, I'd have to wait for Esben to bring it back up via email. The
last time I bugged him, he made a cron job lately to do the re-start
automatically.

        Also, I want to design some easy admin pages for news and article
entry.

        You can look at a skeleton at:
http://sunsite.auc.dk/lgdc/nextgen/main.php3/ No links work yet. And, the
re-direct on the poll will bring you back to the main page as I don't have a
php page for result display yet. {FILES} will carry slashdot and linux game
tome info. {NOTICES} will be for site-related info, and {NEWS} is
self-explanatory.

        Comments are welcome...

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net