Re: GUI systems

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Chris Purnell wrote:

>On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 05:13:55PM +0200, Jan Ekholm wrote:
>
>> Maybe 'kdevelop' could be quite fast to work with?
>
>Isn't that a KDE thing.  Not much good unless you are already
>running KDE.

Of course. Although I don't think you must be running KDE to use kdevelop,
but you need the core libraries present. I think the base libs are
packaged separately. Just as I can use Gimp on my KDE, as I have the gtk
libs somewhere. Don't tell me you have something religious against a good
product, that would be silly... :-)

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream