[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GFX under Linux
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: GFX under Linux
- From: Xarvh <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 21:42:38 +0100
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:44:04 -0500
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a simple way to get in 800x600x16bpp under Linux?
I've tried unsuccessfully SDL, then i had a look to X11, but it seems very complex if not really far from what i need.