Re: GFX under Linux

Steve Baker wrote:

> Hmmm - SDL is an LGPL package.  How do Loki keep legal if they are shipping
> statically linked commercial code?

I think I read somewhere (but I cannot prove this), that they
base their distribution on the clause 6 b) of LGPL.
That is they include a promise to provide linkable (object code +
library source) versions if specifically requested by the customer.

This sounds like a quite reasonable approach, especially as
LGPL allows for requesting distribution costs from the
customer if he happens to request these materials.

		Eero