Installers..

Hi,

     I am working on a project allowing installation of source tarballs via a
gui (similar to kconfigure but different and with more scope). I would value
opinions from this list because many people here distribute projects as
tarballs, but my description of the system and it's purpose is already large
(some 7k) and likely to increase before I have finished it. Would list
members object to my posting something that is not specifically games
related, but is related to the problems of distributing linux software, on
this list?

Chris
--
=[     Explorer2260, Designer and Coder     \=\ P: TexMaker, ROACH, site \